Study in Canada: The golden opportunity

Canada offers you a great opportunity to study in a safe and friendly environment where you can not only get international recognition for a lower fee but also collect valuable practical experience. In addition, there are also sports and science scholarships for international university-level students.

You can also escort your Canadian colleagues with a visa and have the option of obtaining work permit and employment insurance. Your children can also be with you. If you are over 5 years of age, you must enroll in a Canadian school. It gives you the perfect opportunity not only for you to receive first-class training, but also for your children.

To study in Canada, you need a study permit, unless you are planning a short course of less than six months and do not require a study permit. To obtain a study permit, you must first be accepted by a Canadian institution. Each province and province has its own educational system. Once you have chosen the right school for you, you must apply for admission. When you grant your consent, you may request your letter of acceptance from the Canadian Institute to apply for a permit study at the local office of effectiveness, which allows you to apply for a permit, studied in Canada. In the visa office, you must provide the original receipt letter, proof of identity and proof that you have enough money to pay the tuition, the cost of living and the return journey.

You or a member of your family traveling to Canada will have you a medical exam and a security check. Once your application is approved, you will receive a cover letter. This is not your study permit, but you must send them upon arrival in Canada to get your study permit. To enter Canada, you may need a temporary residence visa. Upon your arrival in Canada, you must meet with a Border Services Agency official in Canada, who must provide the necessary documentation to make a final decision in accordance with Canadian law, whether or not a Canadian student

While studying in Canada, you can work on campus without work permit. With a work permit, however, you can not only work part-time during the semester, but also full-time during the holidays. After completing your studies at a college or university, you can also apply for a higher entrance learning program that will allow you to gain valuable work experience across Canada, but not more older than 3 years. , For example, if you have been studying for 4 years more than you have a work permit for 3 years, and you study for 8 months, you will get a work permit within 8 months. The Canadian experience reminds you that after completing the post-secondary program with a qualified Canadian institution and a one-year professional experience, you will have the opportunity to apply for a permanent residence.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *